Solar Hot Water
ACHIEVE RENEWABLE ENERGY, LLC is a full service, wholesale distributor of solar hot water heating products. Achieve provides high quality solar hot water systems, including SunMaxx Solar solar hot water products.
Achieve provides the following services:
- Solar hot water system planning and design
- System installation and monitoring
- System maintenance
- Administrative support and application for federal, state and utility incentives
For additional information regarding solar hot water and the benefits and incentives for installation of solar hot water at your residence or commercial facility, please contact us toll free at 877-646-9922.
Solar Hot Water Systems
- Solar Collectors (evacuated tube or flat plate)
- Solar Storage Tank(s)
- Solar Hot Water Heat Exchangers (copper coil, brazed plate)
- Differential Temperature Controller
- Solar Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Expansion Tank
- Plumbing Components
The main configurations for solar hot water systems are open loop and closed loop. Which system is right for you will depend on your needs, your climate and local plumbing regulations. Achieve will help you select the option that best fits your situation.
- Designed to provide maximum performance in colder climates. Evacuated tubes work at temperatures as low as -60 F.
- Affordable, high return on investment.
- Design allows system to maintain operation even if one or more tubes are broken or fail. You replace the tube, not the entire collector.
- Round tube design allows for self-tracking of sun throughout the day to maximize system output.
- Less expensive than evacuated tube collectors.
- Most efficient performance in southern climates.
- Highest overall BTU production of any solar collector for hot water production (limited freeze protection makes these collectors less suitable for colder climates).
Storage Tanks with Integral Copper Coil Heat Exchangers:
- Stores hot water for nighttime use.
- Pre-heat solar storage tank for existing hot water system
- New construction or where existing system hot water system is to be completely replaced
- Provides enhanced hot water storage and solar heating capacity in one component
- Requires minimal alteration of existing hot water system and plumbing
- Integral heat exchanger(s)
Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers:
- Best for applications that have daytime demand for hot water
- Utilizes an existing tank/heater to pre-heat water
- Lower initial investment and a storage tank
- May be used with existing storage tank, eliminating the need for a dedicated solar hot water tank